- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. 2 Tim 3:16-17; 2 Pete 1:20-21.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance, faith in the precious blood [atoning work] of Jesus Christ and being baptized, being fully submerge into the water in Jesus name for the remission of sins. Acts 2:38, Rom 6:1-10.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally who through the incarnation of his Son Jesus Christ has come to the world to redeemed all of humanity and has through the impartation of the Holy Spirit indwells and empowers the body of Christ for living a sanctified life and witnessing to others of the transformative regenerative work. Deut. 6:4; Eph 4:4-6; Rom 12:1-2.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Phil 2:5-11; John 1:15; Matt. 28:6; Heb 9:14-16; Heb 12:2; Acts 1:10-11.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. John 3:1-7. Acts 2:38.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. Rom 8:1-13.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved unto everlasting life with Jesus Christ and the resurrection of the lost to the eternal damnation of being separated from Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 15:51-58; 1 Thess 4:13-18; Rev 20:11-15.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. John 17:20-22; Eph 4:12-13.
- We believe through the sacred communion worship experience we are remembering his suffering and death for our redemption and resurrection and renewing our commitment to the unity of the Lord’s church. 1 Cor 11:24-26; John 13:34-35.
Our Core Values
Christ Centered : We center our faith and worship on the fullest revelation of God in his son, Jesus Christ, and acknowledge his headship over our church. Col. 1:14-20; 1;John 1:14.
Bible Based : We receive the Holy Bible as the divinely inspired Word of God and ultimate authority for daily living. 2 Timothy 3:16.
Spirit-Filled : We determine to be in submission to the guidance of the Holy Spirit; whereby, we are enabled to live in the strength, power, and wisdom of the Holy Ghost. John 15:4; Rom 8:1.
Caring : We are a loving, welcoming, open and deeply relational fellowship of believers seeking to love one another as Christ loves us. 1 John 3:23; 1 John 4:11; James 1:27.
Mission-Focused : We earnestly seek to fulfill the Great Commission, as it was given to the disciples, spreading the good news of Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8.
Apostolic : We identify ourselves with the Worldwide Apostolic Community and adhere to the Apostle’s Doctrine in word and deed. Acts 2:42; Col 3:17.
Ministry : We believe that the Holy God has called us to serve in the church by qualifying and empowering us through the Holy Spirit for the perfecting of the followers of Jesus Christ. [Eph 4:10-12; Mark 6:6-8.